We offer a premium quality of Car Fuel Tank
made of galvanized steel structure. These steel fuel tanks are completely leak proof and are designed for optimal space utilization. Each of our steel fuel tank undergoes though testing, including ultrasound tests to ensure optimal thickness of the material. High in reliability, our range of steel fuel tanks are available at the most reasonable prices.
Typically, a fuel tank must allow:
- Filling (the fuel tank must be filled in a secure way)
- Storage of fuel (the system must contain a given quantity of fuel and must avoid leakage and limit evaporate emissions)
- Gauging (the remaining quantity of fuel in the tank must be measured or evaluated)
- Venting (if over-pressure is not allowed, the fuel vapors must be managed through valves)
- Feeding of the engine (through a pump)